A General purpose lithium based grease using a lithium thickener with carefully selected additives that have exceptional load carrying capabilities as well as fortified with Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Rust. It is formulated to resist high shock loads and it has superb lubricating properties that allows extended cycling times and cost reduction.
Automotive chassis and wheel bearing applications. Multipurpose grease for heavy and Light industrial applications which is subjected to intermittent high pressures. Slow moving bearings where shock loading and water washout are experienced. General plant lubrication. Plain and rolling element bearings.
- Excellent adherence to metal surfaces.
- Superb lubricating properties.
- Outstanding pumpability.
- Exceptional rust and oxidation characteristics.
- Proven extreme pressure additives ensure maximum protection against shock loads reducing metal to metal contact and hence minimal wear of moving parts.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- High performance multipurpose grease for automotive and heavy industrial applications replacing the need to stock a variety of conventional greases.
|PROPERTY||UNITS||GENERAL / WHEEL BEARING GREASE||ASTM TEST|
|Worked Penetration at 25 °C||Tenths of a mm||265 – 295||D217|
|Dropping Point (min)||°C||180||D566|
|Base Oil Viscosity 40 °C||cSt||100||D445|
|Temperature Range||°C||-10 to 120|
|Anti-Rust Characteristics||PASS / FAIL||PASS||D1743|
|Colour||Light Brown / Beige||Visual|
The above figures are typical values and do not constitute a specification.
Product Data Sheet includes a selection of specifications.