Lithium based grease containing EP additives, rust and oxidation inhibitors plus molybdenum disulphide specifically formulated for CV Joint applications. This Grease contains 1% moly which acts as a solid lubricating film even when the grease has been forced out.
Recommended for CV Joints in automotive, construction, earthmoving, quarrying and mining equipment. Chassis grease point lubrication. Also Suitable for pins and bushes, rolling element bearings, ball joints and universal joints.
- Effective EP additive and additional molybdenum disulphide solid film lubricant protect against wear under high load conditions and shock loading.
- Rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces in wet operating conditions.
- Excellent oxidation resistance ensures enhanced grease life.
- Good pumpability characteristics of the lithium thickener provide suitable flow properties for grease pump application.
- Multipurpose capability allows use in a wide range of applications reducing the number of greases required.
|PROPERTY||UNITS||CV JOINT GREASE||TEST METHOD|
|Worked Penetration at 25oC||Tenths of a mm||265 – 295||ASTM D217|
|Molybdenum Disulphide||% m/m||1|
|Timken OK Load (min)||kg||25||ASTM D2509|
|Dropping Point (min)||°C||180||ASTM D566|
|Base Oils Viscosity at 40 °C||cSt||190||ASTM D445|
|Base Oils Viscosity at 100 °C||cSt||17||ASTM D445|
|Oil Separation||% m/m||2.6||ASTM D1742|
|Temperature Range||°C||-10 to 120|
|Storage Stability||Months||12||SABS 1014|
Product Data Sheet includes a selection of specifications.