A lithium complex based grease fortified with carefully selected EP additives which exceptional load carrying abilities. Formulated to resist high shock loads and wheel bearings where high temperatures are present. It has excellent lubricating properties resulting in extended grease intervals and cost reduction. The complex technology allows for higher operating temperatures than normal general purpose greases.
Automotive wheel bearings and chassis lubrication. Pin and bush applications. Slow moving heavily loaded bearings where shock loads and water washout are problematic. High performance multipurpose grease suitable for a wide range of automotive and industrial applications, reducing the number of different greases to be stocked and eliminating product misapplication.
- Excellent adherence to metal surfaces.
- Superior lubricity.
- Good pumpability.
- Excellent rust and oxidation resistance ensures long grease life.
- Outstanding work stability.
- Suitable for use at higher temperatures than conventional greases.
- Proven extreme pressure additives ensure maximum protection against shock loads.
- Reduced metal to metal contact and hence minimal wear on moving parts resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
SPECIFICATIONS & APPROVALS
|PROPERTY||UNITS||HIGH TEMP WHEEL
|Penetration; Worked @ 25oC||Tenths of a mm||265 – 295||D217|
|Penetration; Worked @ 25oC||°C||250||D566|
|Base Oil Viscosity @ 40 °C||cSt||210||D445|
|Base Oil Viscosity @ 100 °C||cSt||16.5||D445|
|Temperature Range||°C||-20 to 180*|
*Maximum temperature for short term exposure 220°C
Data not available.
Product Data Sheet includes a selection of specifications.