COMPO- 32V; 46V; 68V; 100V (mineral compressor oil)
Blue Chip’s Compo V compressor oils are formulated from highly refined mineral base oils, and incorporate ashless additives to inhibit oxidation, deposit formation and foaming. Enhanced load-carrying and anti-wear properties ensure maximum equipment life. They have excellent demulsification properties and prevent corrosion effectively.
Compo V oils are recommended for use in a wide variety of air compressors. Reciprocating-piston compressors (ISO 68 & 100), rotary-screw compressors (ISO 32, 46 & 68) and rotary-vane type air compressors (ISO 46, 68 & 100). General industrial applications where non-EP oils are required such as hydraulic systems, oil mist lubrication systems and gear cases. Circulating systems with plain and rolling bearings operating at high temperatures – as in papermaking machinery.
- Low carbon-formation tendency reduces the build-up of harmful deposits.
- Good oxidation stability permits extended drain intervals.
- Ashless technology ensures trouble-free operation.
- Excellent water separating properties permit fast and efficient separation of condensed water
COMPO- 32 S(P) (Synthetic compressor oil)
Blue Chip’s Compo 32 S(P) synthetic compressor oil is blended with poly-alpha-olefin (PAO) base stocks and an ashless oxidation, rust and wear inhibiting additive package. It has been specially developed to satisfy the lubrication requirements of a wide variety of reciprocating and rotary air compressors in severe service.
Formulated for use in reciprocating air compressors with air discharge temperatures up to 220°C and certain rotary compressors where the manufacturer recommends an ISO grade 32 lubricant. Particularly suitable for rotary screw compressors. Recommended for use in single and two stage compressors. It can also be used as a top quality synthetic oil in thermally loaded hydraulic systems and vacuum pumps.
- Excellent Resistance to Thermal Degradation – Carbon, varnish and lacquer deposits due to high temperature operation are virtually eliminated.
- Superior Oxidative Stability – The PAO’s saturated molecular structure greatly reduces the process of oxidation.
- Extended Drain Intervals – Because of the PAO’s excellent resistance to thermal degradation and oxidation, the service life of Compo 32 S(P) can be extended up to eight times the normal service life of conventional compressor oils.
- Improved Hydrolytic Stability and Demulsibility Characteristics – PAOs absorb less water under high humidity conditions. They also separate condensed water more readily, ensuring water is being removed easily from the system. These properties result in better anti-wear protection and extended bearing life as well as improved rust and corrosion protection.
- Potential Operating Temperature Reduction – PAO’s have better specific heat values (less heat is absorbed) and better thermal conductivity than conventional air compressors oils. Combined these properties can help to reduce operating temperatures.
COMPO- 32S; 46S; 68S; 100S (Synthetic Oils for compressors)
Blue Chip’s Compo S compressor oils are blended from high quality synthetic base oils and an ashless multifunction oxidation, rust and wear inhibiting additive package. It has been developed to meet the most severe requirements of both rotary and reciprocating compressors. The properties of the synthetic base oils make it ideal for thermally- loaded air compressors.
Compo S oils are recommended for use in a wide variety of air compressors. Reciprocating-piston compressors (ISO 68 & 100), rotary-screw compressors (ISO 32, 46 & 68) and rotary-vane type air compressors (ISO 46, 68 & 100).
- Extended oil change intervals, reducing servicing costs to a minimum.
- Reduced air separator blocking and extended maintenance intervals.
- Excellent compatibility with seals, paints and airline system components.
- Outstanding viscosity / temperature characteristics allow these oils to be used over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low volatility, leading to low oil carry-over and cleaner operation at lower cost